To ensure the safety of our members, staff, and community, we will continue to implement the following safety measures:
- Hand washing station in the front entry
- Touchless temperature checks
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectants are available throughout the club
- Air purifiers installed in multiple locations inside the building
- Tennis court ventilation fan runs multiple times a day for clean air flow
- Electrostatic sprayer utilized by staff to reach hard to wipe areas (example: in between cardio machines, ball carts, weight rack etc.)
- Touchless payment system and plexiglass barriers installed at the front desk
Please view the video tour of our COVID-19 compliant changes
- Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- Courts can be reserved through the online booking system or by calling the front desk
- Lessons available by appointment only
- Programs and Clinics for both juniors and adults available and by registering in advance
- Cardio Room
- Machines blocked off and spaced apart for social distancing
- Weight Room
- Group Exercise
- Capacity is limited for social distancing
- Classes take place in the Aerobics Room, Spin Room, and out on Court 6
- Reservations are required for all group exercise and yoga classes through the Portal
- Locker rooms are open
- Saunas are currently unavailable
Our policy at Maine Pines Racquet and Fitness with respect to Covid-19 notification is as follows:
- Should we be made aware that an individual who has recently used our facility has tested positive for COVID-19, Maine Pines will review its record through the front desk software and reach out to notify anyone, who within a 3 day period prior to onset of symptoms, played with that individual on the same tennis court, independent exercisers sharing the use of the cardio room/weight room, and took a group fitness and/or yoga class.
- If the individual who tested positive for COVID-19 played in a USTA tennis match at the club, the Maine USTA League Coordinator will be notified by Maine Pines.
- The Maine CDC also works directly with individuals who tested positive and provides guidelines to them about contacting those with whom they have had direct contact. (Maine Pines will not become involved in that process due to privacy considerations)
- With respect to privacy laws, specifically around HIPPA, Maine Pines will not publicly release the name of anyone who has tested positive.
- If you have been made aware of a direct contact with an individual who tested positive for COVID-19, we recommend you contact your doctor immediately about next steps.
- If you have a fever or feel unwell, please stay home
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please follow your doctor’s guidelines relating to quarantining and resuming normal activities
- If you have had direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, please contact your doctor, and follow your doctor’s instructions on how to proceed.
Maine CDC Guidelines of Returning to Normal Activity After Quarantining/Self-Isolation
People who test positive should self-isolate until they meet criteria:
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared, AND
- At least 1 day (24 hrs) has passed since recovery (no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications), AND
- Improvement in symptoms
Print and sign our Covid-19 Liability waiver upon entrance into the building: