Are you new to yoga? We welcome you!
Tips for the new student:
- Bring a water bottle.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can freely move in.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot, shoes can be left outside the studio door.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to get set up and settle in.
- Set up with mat, 2 blocks, blanket and strap. We have mats and props available in the studio.
- Turn off or Silence your cell phone before entering studio.
- Please don’t wear heavy scents or perfumes.
- It is best to refrain from eating a heavy meal 2 hours before you practice.