Pickleball 2022 Indoor Season
Pickleball at Maine Pines! Try one of the fastest growing sports in America! Pickleball is friendly on your knees, backs and shoulders, and is a very easy sport to pick up whether you have a racquet sports background or not. It is fun, fast paced, good exercise, and social. Try it today!
We have 3 official courts lined out on tennis court #6 and the nets can be set in place in seconds.
Pickleball is included in all membership types (except Insurance based memberships and Senior Reduced Memberships)
- No additional fees for play (Excluding programming/Instruction)
- Use of Cardio and Weight Equipment
- Access to all fitness/yoga classes
- Pro Shop and programming/instruction discounts
- Bookings access for court reservations
- Check website or call for rates (207-729-8433)
Pickleball Guest Fees:
- Singles $5 per hour
- Doubles $5 per hour
- Pickleball 1-2-3 is geared toward the beginning player. It includes 3 weeks of lessons designed to instruct the player in all aspects of the game. For the month-long program, it includes a court fee membership with free Pickleball court time and free fitness membership during the month. Equipment is provided.
- Cost: $55
- Session times: Fridays 12-1pm.
Pickleball Triples (new!)
- Come join this exciting and fast-paced game! It gives you an opportunity to work on many aspects of your game while having fun on the court in a team format!
- Session Times: Wednesday 7-8:30pm, Saturday 1:00-2:30.
- Cost: Members: $5.00, Non-Members: $10.00
Pickleball Strokes & Strategy
- Mondays 8:30am-12pm
- Fridays 1-2pm
Advanced Pickleball 3.5+
- Sundays 10:30am-12pm
- Learn the game from our certified Pickleball pros. Private lessons are available upon request
- Book a Pickleball court for the season at a set time each week.