Pickleball 2021 Indoor Season
Pickleball at Maine Pines! Try one of the fastest growing sports in America! Pickleball is friendly on your knees, backs and shoulders, and is a very easy sport to pick up whether you have a racquet sports background or not. It is fun, fast paced, good exercise, and social. Try it today!
We have 3 official courts lined out on tennis court #6 and the nets can be set in place in seconds.
All memberships include Pickleball
- No additional fees for play (Excluding programming/Instruction)
- Use of Cardio and Weight Equipment
- Access to all fitness/yoga classes
- Pro Shop and programming/instruction discounts
- Bookings access for court reservations
- Check website or call for rates (207-729-8433)
Pickleball Guest Fees:
- Singles $5 per hour
- Doubles $5 per hour (up to 2 hours)
- Pickleball 1-2-3 is geared toward the beginning player. It includes 3 weeks of lessons designed to instruct the player in all aspects of the game. For the month-long program, it includes a court fee membership with free Pickleball court time and free fitness membership during the month. Equipment is provided.
- COST: $55
- PICKLEBALL SESSIONS: Tuesday 7pm and Friday 11:30am
- Learn the game from our certified Pickleball pros. Private lessons are available upon request
- Book a Pickleball court for the season at a set time each week.